Test management is one of our areas of expertise, which covers all activities from setting up individual test management to support in test execution and test automation. Our highly motivated and ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) certified specialists at bulheller consulting have many years experience as tester, test manager and test automator and will be glad to support you in your project.
What we offer:
Based on our previous customer projects, we have compiled a catalog of services in our Test Service Center, which consists of the modules and activities described below. If will be a pleasure for us to support you in selecting services that are individually tailored to your needs.
- Process analysis and development of optimization proposals for your existing test process
- Creation of individual test strategies and test concepts taking into account existing standards (e.g. ISTQB); execution of test control and reporting on the test and defect status
- Execution of test planning and coordination including the creation of test plans
- Concept and generate of reporting concepts and reports, as well as the development of a defect management system
- Further development of the release and test management process
- Evaluation of test management and testing tools and possible tool-side mapping of processes
- Control of the set-up of test environments and test data
- Adaptation of test concept in agile work
- Conception and derivation of test cases
- Creation of test specifications
- Participation in the preparation of the test environment and selection of test data
- Execution of tests based on previously defined test cases, as well as accompanying documentation
- Preparation of error documentation and error reporting
- Determination, introduction and expansion of a test automation solution adapted to the customer's needs.
- Analysis of tool requirements and introduction of relevant automation tools, as well as the assumption of technical responsibility
- Conversion of technical requirements into automated tests in the relevant tools, as well as initial verification of the results
- Maintenance and further development of automated test cases
Tools used include Doors, DNG, Jira, Confluence, TestRail, Selenium, RQM, Solution Manager test management module.
- Test management for autonomous and highly automated driving; Testing help desk
- Test and error management, test execution and reporting for SAP systems
- Test and defect management, test execution and reporting for software migrations
- Test automation using the creation and integration of automated test cases for web applications