SAP Solution Manager
Due to its modular structure, SAP Solution Manager is very flexible and can be adapted to the individual needs of your company. Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)-specific processes and functions in SAP Solution Manager support the entire lifecycle of each application. Our qualified bulheller consulting employees cover the following business areas: Installation & Basic Customizing, Process Management, IT Service Management, Project & Request Management, Change Management and Test Suite. With the Focused Build component, SAP offers an add-on tool with preconfigured, standardized solutions for agile use of SAP Solution Manager in projects.
What we offer:
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2. enables the management of solutions by means of the solution documentation
- Graphical process modeling according to BPMN 2.0
- Project Management & SCRUM Board
- ITIL-compliant Change Request Management (ChaRM), which supports the implementation and monitoring of all changes
- The Test Suite is a central tool to manage all test activities in the context of manual or automated testing. Test cases can be designed and executed in Focused Build using the Test Step Designer at the process step level
- Creation of a business process model and test concept. Introduction of Focused Build (Test Step Designer & Scrum Board).
- Creation of test plans/packages and execution of the role as test manager and tester
- Creation of the business process model and test concept within the scope of a PoC