In the field of SAP logistics, our experts at bulheller consulting support you throughout the entire logistics process - from procurement, order processing, goods receipt, warehousing, conveyor delivery, manufacturing, and goods issue to shipping. Our qualified employees have many years of experience in conception, implementation, and rollout. They offer you comprehensive support tailored to your requirements.
Our focus is set on the SAP modules SAP WM, SAP EWM, SAP PP, SAP SD, SAP MM and SAP S/4HANA.
What we offer:
- Documentation of process requirements (current business and IT processes) and definition of frame conditions
- Analysis (actual/target analysis) and preparation of data
- Development of recommendations and preparation of the solution concept
- Adaptation of the SAP system to your needs and processes through customizing and customer-specific developments
- Ensure that requirements have been implemented to satisfaction through targeted functional and integrative testing
- Go-Live: support for all cut-over activities
- Ensuring a smooth go-live through go-live support
- Conduct training on the user and system administrator side
If needed, we also support you in the implementation of further requirements after a successful implementation.
Tools used include Solman/Soldoc, Test-Suite and Visio.
- SAP WM: Warehouse type-specific storage processes using mobile handhelds
- SAP WM: Control loop controlled belt supply processes by forklift or route vehicles in intralogistics
- SAP PP: temporal, quantitative and spatial planning and control as well as management of processes in production
- SAP SD: Shipping system on S4 HANA: Cross-plant delivery processes
- SAP SD: Shipping processes in automotive logistics
- SAP SD: Introduction S4/Hana: Shipping Processes in Automotive Logistics